Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C4K #5

C4K #5

This week I was assigned to Andres, a student in Miss Mac's class. His blog was about Whale sharks. He stated that they are the second largest fish in the world, they prefer living in warm water, and eat plankton. My comment was just introducing myself and letting him know I never knew those facts about that type of whale. I also asked why such a big shark like that would only eat plankton? I Told him he did a great job and to keep up the good work!

C4K #6

This week I read Emily's blog from Mr. Seyfert's class in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Her blog was about a book called "Uglies" by Scott Westerfield that she read. In the post she compared herself to a character in the book, Tally. She said they were similar because they were both adventurous and loves trying new things. Next, she said they were unlike each other because Tally wanted to be like everyone else. In my comment, I told her who I was and that I'm actually originally from Wisconsin. I told her how much I was thrilled to hear that she like to be different and that her post inspired me to read the book! I ended the comment with saying great job and good luck with blogging!


C4K #7

  I had the same girl Emily this week from Mr. Seyfert's class. This week she wrote about an article she read in the Time For Kids magazine about internet safety. She listed the different groups and organizations that were created to help protect kids from harmful internet information. She then went on and talked about ways to prevent internet corruption such as not giving out your phone number or address unless you know it is confidential. My comment to on her blog was just saying how I never knew there were so many different organizations and that I was glad to know she read the Time For Kids magazine. I also told her to keep up the good work!


 C4K #8

   I was assigned a kids blog who's name was Basketball #1 (talk about safety of students). This student is in junior high and is in Mrs. Krebs class blog. The blog had a video posted from YouTube about bullying and it was amazing to watch. It really showed the effects bullying has on others. My comment was just stating that I was a student in edm310 and that I enjoyed watching the video and how I could relate to it. I also said how I hoped that that particular student didn't bully anyone because it could really hurt someone. I wished them good luck with blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment